Keys Review takes a look at the KeyLab 88MKII. Take a listen to hear what Tom thought of this controller keyboard from Arturia.
Designed for professional musicians, session players, live performers, studio engineers, and demanding producers who want the best of the best, with no sacrifice made in terms of playability, expression, versatility, and sheer quality. Whether the proud owner of a KeyLab 88 MkII is an experienced pro, or an aspiring producer, they will make great use of the amazing included software titles, DAW control, customisable setups, and seamless integration.
KeyLab 88 MkII key features
- 88 note, velocity sensitive Fatar TP/100LR piano weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 16 back-lit, dual purpose performance pads
- 9 customisable faders
- 9 rotary encoders
- 4 CV/gate connections: pitch, gate, mod, input
- Perfect Analog Lab integration
- Full integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Universal MIDI controller: control any software or MIDI-enabled hardware
- Powers via USB
- Control presets for different DAWs, magnetic overlays for easy reference
- Huge pedal connectivity: expression, sustain, 3 customisable connections
- Mackie / HUI compliant DAW Command Center
- Comprehensive music software bundle included • Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply